Position : Company List ››Egypt ›› Agriculture ›› Oils & Extracts

Royalint Traders Co.

Company Description

My Company Name is Royalin Traders Co. , our company is looking for supplier who can supply used cooking oil under our Specs shown below, the minimum quantity requirement is 5000 MT each month and the destination to all European countries and for a best price not more than 200 USD per MT CIF and this Quantity above it will increase after few months to 20000MT per month if you can Afford.The payment method will be 25 % LC transferred into Sellers account after receiving shipment documents and the rest will be 75% LC after the delivery of the shipment to the destination port and specs acceptedThe price is CIF to the discharge port and with a contract between my company and yours for minimum 5 yearsThere will be a trail order 23MT for one time only when signing the contract to check the specs required and the process is going on the right way1.1. Raw material specification demandsThe Specification of our Used Cooking Oil is as detailed below.Free fatty acids:3.75 %Flashpoint by P.-M. (Degree C): â?? 220M.I.U ( Moisture and Impurities):0.02 %Calorific Value (kj/kg)36.000Saponification value:186- Iodine value: 120Kinematic Viscosity (40 deg.C) (mm2/s)Titre C (melting point):13.75" CCarbon Residue (mass-%)0.4Specific Gravity @ 25'C :0.915Iodine Number (g/100g)110Density (kg/m3):920Sulphur Content (mg/kg)18Variable Properties:Contamination (mg/kg)18Phosphorus Content (mg/kg)15 AshAcid Value (mg KOH)/g)24Content (mass%)0.01Oxidation Stability (110 deg.C) (h)5.0 (min)Water Content (mass%)0.075

Company Information

Contact info

Egypt Plant Oils Related Company

Relevant Companies