BYC168 Flatbed Printer Factory
About t shirt printerare you a manufacturer(factory)Yes,we are the most professional manufacturer in China.how many models do you have?We have 6 models Digital printer.can i print others with your t shirt printer?Yes,our printer is called multi-functional printer.you can print t shirt,wood,glass,plastic,metal...with one printer.To print all kinds of materials,can i use one kind of the ink?Yes.for all of them,you can use multifunctional ink.But normally,people need textile ink for the t shirt.Textile ink and fixer can make sure the printed t shirt waterproof.can i do a installment?Yes,some of our clients told us that they had been cheated by others.So,we accept installment.you can pay 30% at first.they we send the goods to the forwarder.After your checking with the forwarder,you can pay the other 70%.Is your printer easy to be used?Yes.it is very easy to be used.we have professional user's manual and operation video.and also,we have oline service engineer.which type of payment do you accept?We accept payment by T/T,Western Union and MoneyGram .how can i contact your and order the printer.Please leave the message here.Your phone number,email and address.If you have online contacted tool like SKYPE,MSN,YAHOO MESSENGER,that will be better.
- Country/Region: China
- Address: panlong area,baiyun Road No.28,kaiyueshidai Building 1006 Kunming, Yunnan
- Website: www.byc168.com
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: T Shirt Printer, Byc168, Byc168 Flatbed Printer,
- Location: Yunnan
- Year Established: 1996
- Number Of Employess: 501 - 1000
- Total Revenue: USD 500,001 - 1,000,000
- Contact Person: Roger wang
- Job Title: 650233
- Fax Number:
- BYC168 Flatbed Printer
- BYC168 T Shirt Printer
- BYC168 T Shirt Printing Machine
- BYC168 T Shirt Printer Machine
- BYC168 Digital T Shirt Printer
- BYC168 Digital Printer
- BYC168-1 Digital Printer
- BYC168-2.3 Digital Printer
- BYC168-3 T Shirt Printing Machine
- Large Format T Shirt Printer
- Economical Golfball Printer
- BYC168 Digital T Shirt Printer
- Shenzhen ZKC Software Limited Company pos terminal, portable printer
- Shanghai Hoting Screen Printing Equipment Co.Ltd screen printing, printing machine, printer, sticiel equipment
- Tj Printing Machine Company silk screen printing machine, heat press pad transfer papers ...
- YC Sci & Tech Printing Co., Ltd printing machine, water transfer
- Sign Smart Digital&Technology Co.,Ltd advertising equipment
- Superluck Offset Prepress(OEM) Co., Ltd Thermal CTP Plate Processor, Baking Oven, Exposure, Puncher, ps plate processor, film Fountain ...
- IF Printing Machinery Co.Ltd. pad printer, screen printer, printing material, ceramic tungsten ring
- Meitian Printing Supplies Company Heat transfer film, Heat transfer machine, Hot stamping machine, IML sticker
- Guangzhou Dragon Digital Technology Co., Ltd. sincere, friendly
- Shenzhen YB Optics Co.,Ltd Optical splitter, Isolator, Circulator, switch, Patch cord, WDM ...
- Ahga Industrial Co.
- FIRST OPTICAL CO
- SEOKWANG ENTERPRISE
- SUNKYUNG COSMETIC PENCIL IND.
- Trimurthi Exports drop shipping, pharma, medicines
- Smileya06 speaker, amplifier, mixer
- Tianjin Yamei Import&Export Co.,Ltd. metal, chemical, plastic granules, nut
- Hibo Yacht Co., Ltd. boat
- No Limits Computer computer
- South Asia Logistic Services SOUTH, ASIA, LOGISTIC, SERVICES
- Jinan Reeky Enterpries Trade Company SINOTRUK HOWO